Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need some assistance!!! Please Read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PopKoRn
User
PopKoRn

I need some assistance!!! Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: I need some assistance!!! Please Read!   I need some assistance!!! Please Read! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Earlier today I was trying to get on garrry's mod and play some HL2RP, (Actually earlier this week). When I got on the server it automatically says the "hl2.exe is broken, yada yada yada". So can anyone help me out, I have tried EVERYTHING. I deleted and restored the garrysmod folder and that doesn't work, and also tried to install all the gamemod and game content, and it will eventually crash...

If you can, please tell me what to do, (If I get "Delete System 32" comments they will automatically be deleted...). Thanks for the help!

PopKoRn (AKA Sven Adler <3)
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: I need some assistance!!! Please Read!   I need some assistance!!! Please Read! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Delete system 32.

Good luck deleting me.
Back to top Go down
PopKoRn
User
PopKoRn

PostSubject: FIXED   I need some assistance!!! Please Read! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:21 am

I already found out how to fix it! Very Happy And I cannot delete comments that say "Delete System 32" But I do not caaare! D:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some assistance!!! Please Read!   I need some assistance!!! Please Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some assistance!!! Please Read!
Page 1 of 1