Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The server is currently dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorlock
User

The server is currently dead Empty
PostSubject: The server is currently dead   The server is currently dead EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Just saying, All day today and all day yesterday the server was at zero. I was like the only person on, I hope this does not become a persistent problem or else the server is officially dead
Back to top Go down
fake panda
Owner
fake panda

PostSubject: Re: The server is currently dead   The server is currently dead EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Before there was 10-13 people. At about 1pm GMT
Back to top Go down
https://xq28gaming.forumotion.co.uk
Dorlock
User

PostSubject: Re: The server is currently dead   The server is currently dead EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Ah, I was sleeping at that time. I'll try and stay up to around that time today, I'm hungry for rp
Back to top Go down
Dorlock
User

PostSubject: Re: The server is currently dead   The server is currently dead EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Also everyone is going to asami's new server
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
User
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The server is currently dead   The server is currently dead EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 pm

I told you outlands was more fun. But did anybody listen to Kitsune? Noooo, fuck her opinion. Never listen to her!
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: The server is currently dead   The server is currently dead EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:51 am

Kitsune wrote:
I told you outlands was more fun. But did anybody listen to Kitsune? Noooo, fuck her opinion. Never listen to her!

I'm pretty sure we all voted for it, Kitsune. I don't see why people seem to think "I have to play on one server only." You don't, I play on Distorted Gaming and Xq28. I don't see why people din't just have a character on each server. I know that's what I'm going to do when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server is currently dead   The server is currently dead Empty

Back to top Go down

The server is currently dead
Page 1 of 1