Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server isn't doing so well.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

Server isn't doing so well. Empty
PostSubject: Server isn't doing so well.   Server isn't doing so well. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 am

Ever since the great purge, the player base has been lowered to the extreme and the ddos didn't help either. Moona I think you should play more, I hardly see you on. If you want your server to survive you need to be more active than you are now. A lot of people have already lost hope for the server at this point. Some even just recently decided to be done with it. We are losing more and more players and something has to be done before it's too late. I have some suggestions but they are just things that have been already said. But primarily, make the citizen rp more enjoyable. It is so boring being a citizen, all you can really do is walk around and mingle just to get yelled at by MPF (which is normal they should be assholes). I just think if they citizens had anything else to do besides running around trying to find out how to get into slums. It should be easier to get into the resistance honestly... Everyone who joins just wants to get out of the boring citizen rp so they go for resistance or MPF. Thanks for listening to my rant
-Classyass
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Server isn't doing so well.   Server isn't doing so well. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:28 am

CLASSIFIED wrote:
Ever since the great purge, the player base has been lowered to the extreme and the ddos didn't help either. Moona I think you should play more, I hardly see you on. If you want your server to survive you need to be more active than you are now. A lot of people have already lost hope for the server at this point. Some even just recently decided to be done with it. We are losing more and more players and something has to be done before it's too late. I have some suggestions but they are just things that have been already said. But primarily, make the citizen rp more enjoyable. It is so boring being a citizen, all you can really do is walk around and mingle just to get yelled at by MPF (which is normal they should be assholes). I just think if they citizens had anything else to do besides running around trying to find out how to get into slums. It should be easier to get into the resistance honestly... Everyone who joins just wants to get out of the boring citizen rp so they go for resistance or MPF. Thanks for listening to my rant
-Classyass

About resistance: No.

About the suggestions and all: I've been told I am like stalin, so I will refrain from doing anything, since whatever the reasons are, I'll still be called "Steel" in russian.

I decided to become Red Hot Steel, (Soft) so I am letting the playerbase do wahtever thye want. I honestly don't even care anymore about enforcing rules: I get the nickname of one of the greatest sons of a bitch ever came to history.
Back to top Go down
fake panda
Owner
fake panda

PostSubject: Re: Server isn't doing so well.   Server isn't doing so well. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 am

CLASSIFIED wrote:
-Classyass

I would be on more except i'm currently swamped with shit like school and illnesses. It's a bitch doing the three at once. I'm also rarely on steam now :L
Back to top Go down
https://xq28gaming.forumotion.co.uk
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: Server isn't doing so well.   Server isn't doing so well. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:06 am

I probably have no say in this, but I watch my brother play occasionally, and the majority of the player-base seems to be minges who simply cannot RP.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
User
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Server isn't doing so well.   Server isn't doing so well. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 am

Quote :

About the suggestions and all: I've been told I am like stalin, so I will refrain from doing anything, since whatever the reasons are, I'll still be called "Steel" in russian.

I decided to become Red Hot Steel, (Soft) so I am letting the playerbase do wahtever thye want. I honestly don't even care anymore about enforcing rules: I get the nickname of one of the greatest sons of a bitch ever came to history.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Server isn't doing so well.   Server isn't doing so well. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Kitsune wrote:
Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Victory isn't yours.
I became stalin again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server isn't doing so well.   Server isn't doing so well. Empty

Back to top Go down

Server isn't doing so well.
Page 1 of 1