Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sophie Foster's CA Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neutrino
User

Sophie Foster's CA Application Empty
PostSubject: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:06 am

**OOC portion**
Steam username: Lord Neutrino
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29423119
Ban history: No
Past RP experience: Passive RP, Battle RP, Love RP, Fear RP, Pain RP
Past CA experience: A Previous HL2 RP Server, Fearless RP Servers Semi-Serious,
RP example as CA or High Ranking MPF:

CMD: You just shot me!

MPF: /me shivers feeling the cold death awaiting.

MPF: S-sorry s-sir, I-I was aiming for the b-barrels!

CMD: Aim that gun towards your leg.

MPF: /me aims the gun towards the floor thinking the CMD wouldn't notice.

CMD yells: I said leg!

MPF: Y-yes sir.

MPF: /me aims the gun towards the middle of his leg.

CMD: /me walks up and stares into his eyes before saying-

CMD yells: Fire!

MPF: /me hesitates to shoot.

CMD: You know that head of yours?

MPF: Y-yes...

CMD: Do you want it blown off?

MPF: No, sir.

CMD yells: Then fire!

MPF: /me fires and hits the leg making blood splatter all over.

CMD: Haha, go patch yourself up!

MPF: /me shows terrible amounts off pain and stress but begins to limp towards the medical area.

MPF: C-c-copy..

Character backstory:

Sophie Foster grew up in an old shack near a town called 'Bridley' she didn't have a rich family but enough to go to school, she grew up intelligent and loving, Sophie's parents split up when she was 8, her father still contacted Sophie and sometimes Sophie's mum.

Then the zombies came..... Fast, fierce not smart. If Sophie's parents hadn't split up, her family wouldn't have died... Sophie always wanted to be something that meant she could avenge her family, until she took a train and saw that the Metro Police had killed off the zombies, well a lot of them, she decided she wanted to be one of them, a fighter! Someone that can avenge her family and keep the Citizens safe.

When she asked the Metro Police to become one of them they instantly denied it, they told her she needed to have at-least 5 'loyalist points' so she wandered on looking for ways to become a loyalist, she came across a knife, she thought if loyal is actually being loyal, then maybe I would gain some points giving it to the Metro Police, later that day the MPF came and said "You have earned 3 loyalty points" she then thought 'Wow! Thats a lot! I should look around for more like that!' she then said "Ok, thankyou sir." and then moved along.

She later started snooping around in and out the corridors, around the Plaza, nothing, not a single weapon was there. What could she do? She began to look through little cracks in the walls of apartments, she found a small sharp knife planted in the wall, she picked it up and put it in her pocket, she heard a speaker in the apartments saying "All Citizens please head to the apartments bottom floor, repeat, all Citizens to the bottom floor of the apartments please. Thankyou" she began to head downstairs thinking 'I'll hand the weapon to them in the apartments' she walked downstairs, she saw that everyone was lined up against the inspection wall, Sophie walked up to the MPF making sure they stay were they are and says "Excuse me sir, I-" but before she could finish her sentence the MPF interrupted and said "Wall! Now!" she walks there thinking that she could get caught.

While the MPF were discussing what and how to do it, Sophie had her own mind, not listening to a thing they were talking about. She decided to drop the weapon on the ground behind her, hoping she can say she found it once they see the knife. She begins to turn around and instantly gets told "I said face the wall!" to her surprise she found herself unable to be caught, she decided she would take the knife out her pocket and throw it towards the ground hoping it slides along. She throws the knife and it hits the ground hard, it sinks in the ground and then falls onto its side, creating a bang. The MPF see this and walk up to Sophie, the MPF says "Citizen! Did you just drop that knife?" Sophie feels stunned like she is unable to think, move, talk.

Eventually the MPF says again "Citizen! Did you just drop that knife?" more annoyed now, it woke Sophie up enough to say "Urm.... Y-yes?" now she just realized what she just said.... She think's 'Oh god! They are going to take this on the wrong foot! They'll think I dropped it to not get noticed!' the MPF now says "Citizen over here just dropped a knife, I think she is trying not to get in trouble!" Sophie hears that and turns to say "No, no, I found the knife picked it up and then this inspection came, I tried to give it to you but you wouldn't let me! Please, I only wanted the loyalist points! The MPF quite unusually believe her, they pick up the knife and give her the points.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Applier's Name: Sophie Foster
Birth year: 1994
Achievements: Reached 10 Loyalist Points, helped MPF kill rebels, reported criminals.
Past Crimes: Running, being found with a planted weapon.
Propaganda experience: Yes
If yes, explain: Helped a good CWU worker friend advertise the CWU by putting posters around the Plaza.
Why do you want to become The City Administrator?: I believe I can make a difference, make people happy in City 23 not so brutal and violent, make sure people aren't scared from gunshots and make sure if beatings are necessary then do it quietly outside or loud inside the Nexus! I could also command and relax the citizens more, reduce the amount of rebels! I think I would make a great City Administrator and I hope you do to. Thanks.
Any other information you wish to share?:
That I am highly skilled within persuading people to not rebel which is a major technique when it comes to advertisement!

Last edited by Neutrino on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:18 am

Backstory is too short, and did Dr. McCaffery die or something?
Back to top Go down
Mackey
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:22 am

A bit too short back story. Im not dead, Going to die tomorrow due to me having to much power within the rp (CA, CMD, CWU, Rebel Leader) So im giving up Doctor McCaffery :/ I'd Rather give up my rebel though...
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:24 am

Mackey wrote:
A bit too short back story. Im not dead, Going to die tomorrow due to me having to much power within the rp (CA, CMD, CWU, Rebel Leader) So im giving up Doctor McCaffery :/ I'd Rather give up my rebel though...
You got CmD? Did you get HA too?
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
User

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:39 am

-Backstory Fixed extra paragraph added on
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
User

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:42 am

Moona told me that Mackey chose CMD over CA and so I decided this is a perfect opportunity! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mackey
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:50 am

Nope, Still just admin.
Back to top Go down
Luke_b
User
Luke_b

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:50 am

Supported +
Back to top Go down
Mackey
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:53 am

I love how the CMD thing is probably about me. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
User

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:56 am

Doctor Foster! Epic name, or should it be Dr. Foster? xD
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
User

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Mewnah is epic so he will so totally brotally accept this shiz!!
Back to top Go down
fake panda
Owner
fake panda

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:13 am

Accepted. I'll whitelist you whenever I get on and You're on too.
Back to top Go down
https://xq28gaming.forumotion.co.uk
Neutrino
User

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Foster's CA Application   Sophie Foster's CA Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie Foster's CA Application
Page 1 of 1