Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuri,s Application

Go down 
+5
Mizari
Vasey105
CLASSIFIED
Dorlock
Davestator
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Davestator
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 am

**OOC portion**
Steam username:Davestator
SteamID: STEAM_:0:39001723
Ban history: i 2 Time banns on a DarkRp server 0 Serious RP servers
Past RP experience: (All RP counts) I play HL2RP four years long an i have many experience
Past CP experience: I was on other servers : DvL , SeC , Unit , Overtwach , Scanner , CWU
RP example: (Use commands from OA (20 lines minimum) or type up a short story) :

**RP Example **

MPF.RCT.03344 notices a citizen and looks directly at him.

Dimitrij Makarwo catches a glimpse of the civil protection unit, then quickly looks back down at his feet.

MPF.RCT.03344 begins to approach the citizen, eyeing him carefully.

Dimitrij Makarwo turns to face the officer, clearly nervous.

Dimitrij Makarwo: “S-sir?"

Dimitrij Makarwo begins to look more and more worried, beads of sweat running down his forehead. "Sir, my name- my name is Sianfied Valcons. My Identification code is 66808."

MPF.RCT.03344 nods, still watching him carefully through his mask. He inches in slightly closer to the man, "<::Citizen, why do you avoid contact with my face?"

Dimitrij Makarwo glances up at his face but his eyes dart back to his feet, he takes a deep breath then replies, "Well.. sir, you just.."

Dimitrij Makarwo pauses for a moment, licking his lips quickly before continuing, "It's just that you scared me.."

MPF.RCT.03344 : “<::How so, citizen?”

Dimitrij Makarwo: “Sir, you're tall, you carry a stunstick and you have a mask to cover your face! You scare a lot of us citizens.”

MPF.RCT.03344 shrugs, then replies "<::It's for your own safety we carry these stunsticks citizen, and I can tell you, citizen, if I were to take off my mask you would stare at me in fear."

Dimitrij Makarwo stammers quickly “Sir.. I meant no disrespect..”

MPF.RCT.03344 replies quickly “<::Citizen, I don’t care what you think and I know you meant no disrespect.”

Dimitrij Makarwo breathes a sigh of relief, “Sir…”

MPF.RCT.03344 notices something different about his shirt that he should of noticed at first, he tilts his head slightly then shouts, “<::Citizen against the wall now!”

Dimitrij Makarwo: “W-what?”

MPF.RCT.03344 says "<:: I said get against the wall right now!”

Dimitrij Makarwo quickly pushes up against the wall, looking around frantically.

MPF.RCT.03344 approaches the citizen and begins to pat him down roughly until he feels a bulge on the citizens shirt.

MPF.RCT.03344 : “<::Citizen what is this?!”

MPF.RCT.03344 removes a knife from the man, he examines it over quickly then shows it to the man..

Dimitrij Makarwo explains, a sense of panic in his voice “Sir, I… I don’t know what to say.. please!”

MPF.RCT.03344 says, with a sigh "I hope you do know that… This is contraband on level 3 scale, you’ll be spending some time in the detainment area, citizen.”

MPF.RCT.03234 eyes over the radio quickly again before grabbing onto the back of the citizens shirt tightly, he tugs him along.

Dimitrij Makarwo reluctantly complies, glancing at the on-looking citizens with an embarassed face.

MPF.RCT.03234 crushes the radio in his hand before throwing it down into the water, it slowly sinks to the bottom.

MPF.RCT.03344 radios: "<:: This is Unit 03234, I have a citizen in posession of level 3 contraband, I'm bringing him in for detainment and questioning, over."

MPF.RCT.03344 pulls the man close to him, shaking his head in disgust as he heads down the road.

**RP Example END**

Character backstory: (Long (3 Paragraphs Minimum). No rambos/perfect people/ex-cops, marines, FBI or CIA.) :

Dimitrij Markarwo was born on November 1st 1982 around 6pm in Russia in a small house.
When Dimitrij turned 1, his parents Maria Markarwo and Jay Charles Markarwo decided to find a new home for Dimitrij to grown up in.

They searched for days and weeks and finally found a small two floor house in Moskau with rooms for four, a perfect place for Mike to grow up. Moskau had many proper kinder gardens and local schools, so Dimitrj had plenty of options. He got into a kinder garden were he most of the time were playing with him self with some small toys, he didn’t have any good friends there and kept to himself mostley.. A few years later Dimitrij started in the local school and had to step up his social work. Dimitrij did get a few friends there, but nothing serious of that kind, he really just wanted to finish the school with good grades.

After the school was over. Dimitrij met a fella called Jake also known around the school as The Tendup, The Tendup was a really bad bully and he started getting Dimitrij to do things, such as stealing from the locals stores, otherwise he would beat up Dimitrij. Dimitrij started to get the hang of the stealing and found it rather easy now. He started hanging out with The Tendup, not because he had to, but because he wanted to. From there on it just went straight down for Dimitrij he started taking coke and smoke weed in large doses pr. Day and was a living wreck.

At the age of eighteen Dimitrij’s parents got him into Harvard. Dimitrij got his own place just straight across from Harvard. But only three weeks in Dimitrij already had plenty of absence and had gotten into a few fights with the other students and had been caught smoking on the schools area. He was kicked out of Harvard and had to move back home. Dimitrij’s parent were very disappointed in him especially his dad.

A year went past and at the age of Nineteen, December 22nd. Dimitrij woke up just like all normal days. He took a shower, brushed his teeth’s, he was about to get dressed when he saw he didn’t have any clean pants left, He shouted out “ MOM “ No response, after a few shouts, Dimitrij jumped outside his room. Something was wrong.. The radio in the living room wasn’t on. He rushed downstairs and into the living room, where his dad always was listening to the news but no dad. He then went into the kitchen to look for his mom, she were also gone..

Dimitrij rushed over to his neighbors James and Jill and asked them if they had seen his parents leave this morning.. James told him they had not seen them today. Dimitrij walked back to the house and waited, and he waited… after three days, Mike realized that they weren’t coming back. He tought to him self if this could be meant to be? He decided to leave the house and old life for good. Starting a new life in the city.

Dimitrij started walking, hours later… Dimitrij reached the city and the first thing he saw was the streets were rather empty.. He saw a man and ran over to him.. His name was Zeko, Dimitrij asked Zeko where all the people was. Zeko said there had been some zombies on the street so the people was staying in their homes.. Zeko then told Dimitrij to follow him.. They walked down a road to a large pipe. Zeko kicked to a can and the pipe opened up. Zeko took Dimitrij into the slums of the city, to a group of people who was staying there. Dimitrij lived with them for some years, he used his time mostly with Zeko exploring hidden places within the city.

August 5th 2014, Dimitrij decided to leave the city and move into City 23. A few hours in this city made Dimitrij realize that he was going to need a job to be able to live here.. After a few rations, Dimitrij tracked down a CWU member, which he bought some goods from. Dimitrij went into the slums of city 23 looking for anything he could use for his upcoming shop. He found a ladder leading down to a mushy area, under a bridge he found a small table which he carried back to the plaza. It was there Dimitrij started his carrier as salesmen.

After a year Dimitrij had become quite the popular salesmen and people had noticed his great profit from selling goods. One day a CWU member came up and told Dimitrij to join the Civil Protection

Dimitrij is now in the Loylist group everyday on the streets, helping the city however is possible, but the dream is still to become a Civil Protecion unit, so he can uphold the crimes in the city and not just watch when they approach him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Dimitrij Markarwo
Birth year: november 1st 1982
Past crimes: Nothing
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ ] No [x]
If yes, which (or both) and explain:
Why do you want to join the Union?: i will uphold the crimes in the city and stop the Rebbels
Any other information you wish to share?:

Last edited by Davestator on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : i have added 1 more Rp Example the last)
Back to top Go down
Dorlock
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Support +auth   Yuri,s Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 am

I have Auth'd this and I +support it. Also I can vouch for his poor English. He is german
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 pm

RP Example needs to be at least 20 lines long.
Back to top Go down
Davestator
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:48 pm

ok i have added a new Rp Example
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 am

The RP example was, bad. To say the least.

So,

-Support from me.
Back to top Go down
Mizari
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:11 am

I cant really comment on this just yet, I go by the persons RP capabilities on the server...not whats on an application...I'll post back when I observe him.
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:39 am

Mizari wrote:
I cant really comment on this just yet, I go by the persons RP capabilities on the server...not whats on an application...I'll post back when I observe him.
Well we go by both.
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:20 am

Mizari wrote:

Just look at what he put for his RP example, just look at it.
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Vasey105 wrote:
Mizari wrote:

What?! I don't even-
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:23 pm

CLASSIFIED wrote:
Vasey105 wrote:
Mizari wrote:

What?! I don't even-

I'm unsure how that sentence could possibly confuse you.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah it's a weird RP example.
Back to top Go down
Davestator
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the edits   Yuri,s Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 pm

i have added 1 more Rp Example the last Exampel i hope its Good
Back to top Go down
Korra
Respected
Korra

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:30 am

His grammar.. Did it just change in his RP example and backstory?
At first, it looks rather horrible, but when we get to the RP example, it looks way better. Same with the backstory.
Back to top Go down
Mizari
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:40 am

Asami Sato wrote:
At first, it looks rather horrible, but when we get to the RP example, it looks way better. Same with the backstory.

Yes it changed.
Back to top Go down
Davestator
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:46 am

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:58 am

Asami Sato wrote:

I can't find it, but I'm pretty sure he's copied and pasted it from somewhere.

Ok, I found the RP example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read from 'Give a roleplay example between a CCA and a anti-citizen including INCLUDING ROLLING:' and that's what he copied, this should be denied due to the fact he never wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:14 am

-Support.
Back to top Go down
gooper20
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:37 am

-Support
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:45 am

Again,
-Support
Back to top Go down
Davestator
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:46 am

ok I thought my english is bad because it would be ok if I copy a story and change

im sorry i break the rules

Denied ? its ok the i am a bad guy sorry
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:55 am

Davestator wrote:
ok I thought my english is bad because it would be ok if I copy a story and change

im sorry i break the rules

Denied ? its ok the i am a bad guy sorry

Even if you didn't copy, I'd still probably -Support it due to your English capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Davestator
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:59 am

you are mad ... pale
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:00 am

Davestator wrote:
you are mad ... pale
I'm not mad. I'm just stating my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Davestator
User

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:01 am

ok good Denied

CLOSE PLEASE

Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:41 am

Vasey105 wrote:
CLASSIFIED wrote:
Vasey105 wrote:
Mizari wrote:

What?! I don't even-

I'm unsure how that sentence could possibly confuse you.
Me neither, I meant the rp example Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuri,s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri,s Application   Yuri,s Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuri,s Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next