Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request

Go down 
+3
Ludi
Concomise
Daniel Sanders
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Sanders
Admin

Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request Empty
PostSubject: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:11 am

Fellow Admin "Ludi" abused me on the 04.10.2012, 17:05 gmt +1 (Germany).

Offenders Steam Name: Ludi
Offenders Steam ID(If Possible): N/A
Offenders IC Name (if you know it): Life-05

Offense:
After my Char ICly put a Box at the Bridge Acces Gate, to block it off, he got into observer and removed it.
He didnt even bother about ICly pushing it away, so maybe my trap could've catched him.
So, after he finished, I set it back there.
After that he knocked me out TWO times for thirty Seconds.
After I confronted him with being abusive, he ragequitted the Server.
I also lost my Weapons due to that, which he didn't bother to compensate.
Instead, another admin had to do it for him.

Admins online during the offense: HSA Dante, Me, Toph, Ludi and several Operators.

Any proof you have (It helps the admin team to prove it):
Spoiler:

Punishment Suggested (Don't be too harsh like 'PERM BAN NAOW FOR STEALING STUPH!):
At least Demotion to Operator.

Back to top Go down
Concomise
User
Concomise

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 am

Pending. Investigation.
Back to top Go down
Ludi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:06 am

Ludi: Really, dude?
Ludi: Claims of this 'admin abuse' I did read it.
Ludi: He did not put that box there.
Ludi: I did.
Ludi: This morning
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: What box?
Ludi: After my Char ICly put a Box at the Bridge Acces Gate, to block it off, he got into observer and removed it.
He didnt even bother about ICly pushing it away, so maybe my trap could've catched him.
So, after he finished, I set it back there.
After that he knocked me out TWO times for thirty Seconds.
After I confronted him with being abusive, he ragequitted the Server.
I also lost my Weapons due to that, which he didn't bother to compensate.
Instead, another admin had to do it for him.
Ludi: First of all.
Ludi: That box was there.
Ludi: Seconf of all
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: It's not about the box.
Ludi: He was in observer
Ludi: He was trolling me.
Ludi: Third of all
Ludi: I crashed
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: How
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: I know
Ludi: Staying in noclip and blocking the forcefield
Ludi: By holding the box against it.
Ludi: Fourth of all.
Ludi: He went into my inventory while I was about to refund him.
Ludi: And tried to forcefully take MPF equipment from me.
Ludi: You can check the logs for such.
Ludi: Then I crashed
Ludi: And had to go for dinner
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: Well you did say /salesmanadd is your friend that's why he probs thought you were not going to refund him
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: Hmm
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: Okay right
Ludi: I didn't want to refund him at first.
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: The only thing that I didn't like was the /knockout.
Ludi: Because he disrespected me.
Ludi: He was fucking around in noclip
Ludi: And in the report
Ludi: He stated two lies.
Ludi: One
Ludi: He was NOT IC
Ludi: He was in no clip/Invicible
Ludi: Secondly
Ludi: I placed that box there as hanzo
Ludi: To spy on a officer.
Ludi: I knocked him out as a warning
Ludi: Then he started spamming me with knockouts.
Ludi: Also in console
Ludi: He should be the one being punished for lying on a demote request
Ludi: And
Ludi: To figure out who placed the box
Ludi: No one did
Ludi: It was world spawn
Ludi: You can also figure that in console
Ludi: :l
[Xq28-HSA] Dante: Yeah I did see that box there earlier.
Ludi: Last of all.
Ludi: Why out of all people
Ludi: Would I abuse?
Ludi: I've been one of the longest admins
Ludi: And how can you be sure of the noclip?
Ludi: I am pretty sure he tried forcing himself back into observer
Ludi: After I knocked him out.
Ludi: And
Ludi: How can I proof I did not ragequit
Ludi: But crashed
Ludi: And went to dinner
Ludi: I can take a pic of my soup right now
Ludi: And my message to calsimp
Ludi: Ludi: Whoever that Joseph is.
Ludi: Pissed me off.
Ludi: No clipped
Ludi: Fucked with the barrier
Ludi: I knock him out to force him out of noclip
Ludi: Then he started knock out spamming me.
Ludi: And said I was abusing
Ludi: While he was trolling me
Ludi: Then he searched me
Ludi: And took my weapons (<<< I was thinking that, why else would he search me)
Ludi: -.-
Ludi: Then I crashed.
| xq28 - A | Calsimp | BU | is now Away.
| xq28 - A | Calsimp | BU | is now Online.
[Xq28-HSA] Dante is now Offline. (<<< Crashed - I think)

Note if you didn't read:

I did want to refund him till he treated me like someone lower than him and all smuggish, that ticked me off. And then I wanted to refund him again but he searched me instead which caused me to crash then I had dinner and didn't get back on.

You lied twice, and in my opinion sorry to say it should be punished for it. If you really want to verify this SA's, read the logs. No box was spawned by him, it was world spawn and I picked it up from the slums as Hanzo this morning and used it to crawl and spy on a unit at bridge. He was afk so I snuck past him. As Toph possibly could have read "Achievement gained: Snuck past a unit on the bridge" in OOC chat. :l
Back to top Go down
Daniel Sanders
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:24 am

I didn't use /charadminsearch on you one single Time.
Logs will proove that.
Logs will also proove that I spawned that Box.
Also, i wasn't pressing it against the Barrier, I put it there, and left it there.
After you Knocked me out, i knocked you out ONE time. Second time as another Admin.
Logs will proove again.
Back to top Go down
Ludi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:56 am

I didn't use /charadminsearch on you one single Time.
Logs will proove that.
Logs will also proove that I spawned that Box.

You could have edited the spoiler logs yourself, Calsimp said so aswell, you did acces my inventory.

You have invalid evidence, only a console. No screenshots, nothing.
You also didn't spawn that box, it was world spawn and I moved it there. It was there all the time.

You are lying and should be punished. Final.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Sanders
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 am

Im not talking about the Spoiler.
Im talking about the Serverside Logs.
Server Owners have a Log of all Activity on their FTP, normally. (Got an own server on Gmod.eu, so i should know that, lol.)
Where stuff gets logged WE usually dont even see.
Before I get accused of lying, because of whatever Reason you have,
I'd like those Logs checked.
I know that i didn't acces your Inventory one time.
Dante gave me the Weapons back, so why the hell should I?
And yes, im one hundred (damn German :3) percent sure i spawned the Box i've put there.
To be exact: The other "Worldspawned" Box got destroyed by my MPF character. Wink

P.S.: Also, I'd like to see this not going into a Personal Fight.
I'd like this to stay Objective.
If you say that i'm lying, proove it.
If You say i accessed your Inventory, proove it.
Seriously.

Last edited by Daniel Sanders on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:21 am

Do NOT tell me what I already know, I am aware of the FTP logs, and I did get my inventory opened. and I just noticed Toph was fucking with me, so I am sorry for knocking you out and saying you did it. :/ I didn't realise it and assumed it was you. However you still lie about the box, you were NOT visible and I could look over the box, you were not there. So I nocliped to remove the box and noticed your name above the box and not behind it. I can not proove this and I don't bother too since you act smug and appear to act like you are smarter than me.

I do take this personal because you instantly report me and did not first verify with me what happened. In my opinion and a friend agreed there is more behind this than just doing your duty, no offense. I saw it once too much that people tried to get others demoted to get their position or get promoted (Honor dogs/Power greed). I am not saying you do as such but i've seen it too much in other servers and have a feeling that the SA's shoulder consider.

Also why else do I take this personal? You want to cruely have me demoted and pointed out not to be too harsh, you didn't even let me reply to the thread in the first place, you got dante to lock it instantly.

And besides, sure you could say that, but how could I know that you respawned the exact box? This was a miscommunication between the both of us and you took the immature iniative to report me instead of resolving the truth behind my actions first.

Also I'd like to note that there is a 80% chance that I am leaving XQ28 in the next 48 hours, I am tired of the people on XQ28, alot of the OP/Admins do shit in OOC or abuse their powers, I am not going to point fingers.
The MPF is totally off canon and the guidelines are outdated.

Good bye.
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:25 am

It seems to me that Ludi is just taking your report and using it against you. Pretty much blaming you for everything you said he did.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:30 am

Investigation

Back to top Go down
Daniel Sanders
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:36 am

Quote :
I didn't realise it and assumed it was you. However you still lie about the box, you were NOT visible and I could look over the box, you were not there.

Thats because I put the Box on there before you even got on Bridge Duty. As soon as you've walked on the Bridge, you should've seen that the Box was there.
And the only Time I've put it back against the Forcefield, was after you took it back from it. (while being in Observer, just like me.)

And also...
how could I know that you know there are Server logs on the FTP?
Not everyone has that Knowledge. Wink

I don't want you "cruely" to be demoted.
I have the same Rank as you, but that doesnt take my Right to report you when i feel abused. Does it?
Also, I didn't got Dante to lock it in the first place.
I got him to take a look at it, since he was on the Server the Time it happened.
He approved and Locked it by himself.

And on the objectivity thingie I noticed in my last Post...

Quote :
I do take this personal because you instantly report me
Quote :
I can not proove this and I don't bother too since you act smug and appear to act like you are smarter than me.
Quote :
You want to cruely have me demoted and pointed out not to be too harsh, you didn't even let me reply to the thread in the first place, you got dante to lock it instantly.
Quote :
you took the immature iniative to report me

Again:
This is not going against you as a Person, just how you acted and responded in that Situation.
I really appreciate that you realised your Mistake on the knockout accusation, and accept your Excuse. Smile

But:

You really shouldn't accusate on what im Thinking or trying to do/achieve, or how I did things.
(see quotes above)
You can't read my Mind, can you?

Back to top Go down
Ludi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:43 am

I have a mental disorder called GAD (Generalised Anxiety Disorder) I take things really personal and talk before thinking it through. I am sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
User
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Ludi wrote:
I have a mental disorder called GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) I take things really personal and talk before thinking it through. I am sorry again.

But... Anxiety refers to some sort of fear. I have massive Anxiety RL, and know how to deal with it.

Didn't research anything for what I just said, so there's a high chance I'm wrong.

Also... It's spelled PROVE. Not proove. Don't you people spell check your posts?! D:<

Edit: Spelling / Gramma nazi <3
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Kitsune wrote:
Ludi wrote:
I have a mental disorder called GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) I take things really personal and talk before thinking it through. I am sorry again.

But... Anxiety refers to some sort of fear. I have massive Anxiety RL, and know how to deal with it.

Didn't research anything for what I just said, so there's a high chance I'm wrong.

Also... It's spelled PROVE. Not proove. Don't you people spell check your posts?! D:<

Edit: Spelling / Gramma nazi <3

I wanted to punch something when they kept saying 'proove', but I was just assuming that's how it's spelt wherever they are, since they both spell it the same way.

I also just looked up GAD, it says nothing about taking things personally all the time.
Also, Kitsune, it's spelt 'grammar'. C:
Back to top Go down
Daniel Sanders
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 am

Sorry for misspelling, im German. *faceplant*
Nobodys perfect.
Not even you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request   Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a Ban request, but a Demotion Request
Page 1 of 1