Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!

Go down 
+3
Vasey105
CLASSIFIED
jo10000
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jo10000
User

Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! Empty
PostSubject: Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:29 pm

I was on half life 2 and i went /me "is thinking about a cheese sandwich"
And the "level 5" said you are getting perman killed for that and i got perma killed when they coundnt of known in rp that i was thinking about a cheese sandwich my name is Lewis Fisherman and i had 5 loyalty point wich i waited soo long to get.

The only thing i'm asking is if i can have my character back please?
Sorry but there was no other place to put it.
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm

First off, why the hell is this under guides? Second, you aren't supposed to use /me for what you are thinking. And finally... Lolwut?
Back to top Go down
jo10000
User

PostSubject: i know    Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:01 pm

the guy is a 05 and he was killing me for thinking and i just want my character back.
And there is no complants list on the half life 2 secton so i put it on hear.
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 pm

jo10000 wrote:
And the "level 5" said you are getting perman killed for that and i got perma killed when they coundnt of known in rp that i was thinking about a cheese sandwich my name is Lewis Fisherman and i had 5 loyalty point wich i waited soo long to get.

Even though you do sound like an idiot, I don't see why you would have been killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich. Should've posted this in like, unban requests too.
Back to top Go down
jo10000
User

PostSubject: this isnt a ban request   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Vasey105 wrote:
jo10000 wrote:

Even though you do sound like an idiot, I don't see why you would have been killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich. Should've posted this in like, unban requests too.

It is just a request that a get my character off PK just say that i got shot in the leg and someone carryied my body to somewhere else maybe?
So is anyone going to support this?
A Support myself XD

Last edited by jo10000 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darksider 1000
User

PostSubject: Re: Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:31 pm

I see no way that this noob should be PK'ed for thinking about a cheese sandwich lol! Support
Back to top Go down
jo10000
User

PostSubject: Thank you    Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Darksider 1000 wrote:
I see no way that this noob should be PK'ed for thinking about a cheese sandwich lol! Support
Thanks dark i give you a high five lol!
Back to top Go down
Korra
Respected
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 pm

I have no idea why you should had been PK'd for that.
It might be part fail RP'ing, as other people wouldn't know what you were thinking, but it's no reason to be PK'd for.
Someone, un-PK his character whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
jo10000
User

PostSubject: Thank you.   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:36 am

My name for the server is named lewis fisherman.
Back to top Go down
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

PostSubject: Re: Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm

I was online when it happened when i was Shield-05.
There were other reasons he was getting amputated, but he didn't tell those in chat cause he wants his character unbanned. He only made it worser to think about a cheese sandwich in a amputation chair.
Cause before i gave permission to amputate him since he did uncivil acts and some more stupid actions, for the rest i cannot remember but i swear to god that this is true.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:01 pm

maxcharacters wrote:
I was online when it happened when i was Shield-05.
There were other reasons he was getting amputated, but he didn't tell those in chat cause he wants his character unbanned. He only made it worser to think about a cheese sandwich in a amputation chair.
Cause before i gave permission to amputate him since he did uncivil acts and some more stupid actions, for the rest i cannot remember but i swear to god that this is true.

Thinking can't make it worse, it's like someone thinks that every CP is a asshole, and the he gets amputated.

Given the circumstances, I guess he shouldn't be UnPKed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!   Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got perma killed for thinking about a cheese sandwich!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xq28Gaming :: Bug Reports and Ban Appeals :: Un-Ban Requests-
Jump to: