Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)

Go down 
+2
Korra
*|PEZ|* Shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*|PEZ|* Shadow
User
*|PEZ|* Shadow

R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:07 pm

As I'm sat here in my third year of college, showing my friends what i used to do, i remembered this server, the community, and found the website and my login details. The last time this forum was posted on was the beginning of 2013. around the end of 2014, i remember trying to contact moona and kuro just to chat, i have them both added, but they never seem interested. I was wondering what the members of the community are doing now-a-days? seeing as it's almost been 3/4 years since we were all running around acting like the server would never die haha. THis is a long shot at getting someone to reply, but it's worth a short.
Back to top Go down
Korra
Respected
Korra

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:52 pm

While it may be 5 months too late, I'll be the first to reply.

Anyway, I've since then finished school and started a 5.5 year long education as a data technician with a specialty in programming. I'm already 2 years in, which is great.
I do manage to keep contact with Kuro and Moona, though it may not be often that we talk anymore, it happens at some times.
Back to top Go down
fake panda
Owner
fake panda

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Jeez, it's been a long ass time. I've not been doing much, to be honest. I finished school and started college. Just remember about this looking at friend's communities which also went bad. Sorry for months late reply too Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xq28gaming.forumotion.co.uk
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:47 am

Fuck me, this is old. This was some OG HL2RP right here. Hope anyone who returns to here has some good nostalgia Wink
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 10:04 am

Oh hi! You can hit me up on steam if you want.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Daniel Sanders
Admin

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Oh my god. I remember this. For some reason, the forum sent me an e-mail updating me on the "hot content" of this forum LMAO

I am 22 by now, doing Language Studies in French and Spanish.

God, I miss the old quality times of HL2RP, its so darn dead now.

Love you all!!!
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 1:57 pm

yeah i saw that email too lmao, didnt expect the forum to actually still be up

still some of me fondest memories on this server like
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:33 am

Was thinking about this again. I can't remember if I already left my steam profile to chat, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or my friend code: 66980964
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)   R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication) Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P XQ28 (Long shot at communication)
Page 1 of 1