Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MPF suggestion ; medals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

MPF suggestion ; medals Empty
PostSubject: MPF suggestion ; medals   MPF suggestion ; medals EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 am

Alright, things aren't clear about Medals.
Kuro has granted me once the 'Prompt Action' medal.
But that's the only medal ever seen.
Mackey hit me up with the idea ( Okay okay the whole idea, i just posted it quicker )

Medals:

Divisionals Citation medal : Given when performing great in a Divisional Leaders eyes. |Uncommon|

Sectorials Citation medal : Given when performing great in a Sectorials eyes. |Rare|

Commanders Citation medal : Given when performing great in a Commanders eyes |Legendary|

Heroism Act medal : Granted when saving a important units live. Or having a heroic action against enemies of the UU |Rare|

JURY's Citation medal: Given to a unit that performs tortures on a great way and gets the information that the MPF needs |Rare|

SHIELD's Citation medal : Given to a unit that performs great during clamping and brings back alot of AC's.
|Semi-rare|

VICE's Citation medal : Given to a unit when performing great with UU technology | Able to fix elevators and VICE-stuff | |Semi-Rare|

LIFE's Citation medal: Performing first aid successfull on non-important units in the LIFE-DvLs eye |Common|

Sacrifice Medal: Almost sacrificing your live in a high-priority mission |Rare|
( Almost sacrificing yourself for the success of a mission like: Protecting the CA. Take out the Rebels in a sweep. And more you can imagine yourself )

Bronze star: Given when defeating minor enemies of the UU | Common |

The Divisional citations can be earned multiple times in grades
Example: SHIELD's citation 3th grade
You start off by 3th grade and if you keep doing the same job, but performing better you go to the second grade. And then you will get to the 1th grade.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hit me up with a idea for a silver star and golden star
-------------------------------------------------------------
OOC note:
People should not get their medal when they ask for it in OOC since i know how annoying it is to ask in OOC for promotions ( I gotta admit that i did it too ) So when somebody does a action that rewards a medal and asks in OOC for it. He should be unable to get it.
( ^ If Moona authorisates this part )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medal handing authorisation:
RCT > None
05 > None
04 > None
03 > None
02 > None
01 > None
D05 > None
D04 > None
D03 > None
D02 > None
D01 > None
DOfC > Bronze Star
DEpU > Brone Star | Sacrifice Medal |
DDvL > Your own division Citation | Heroism Act | Divisional Citation |
SeC > All but not the CmD citation
CmD > All of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like the idea, please +support so we can make this official.
If you want anything changed/added just tell me i will edit the post <3

---------------------
Credits:
Mackey for coming up with this spectacular idea
Max (me) for typing it before he

Last edited by Max on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: MPF suggestion ; medals   MPF suggestion ; medals EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 am

Why is the Jury one common but the Shield one and Life one are "semi-rare"... Information gathering by torture can be difficult and I have rarely ever seen a non-divisional or lower ranked Jury get good intel out of someone... It is harder than it seems.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

PostSubject: Re: MPF suggestion ; medals   MPF suggestion ; medals EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 am

Why's this post so late
Back to top Go down
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

PostSubject: Re: MPF suggestion ; medals   MPF suggestion ; medals EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:17 pm

CLASSIFIED wrote:
Why is the Jury one common but the Shield one and Life one are "semi-rare"... Information gathering by torture can be difficult and I have rarely ever seen a non-divisional or lower ranked Jury get good intel out of someone... It is harder than it seems.

Alright. Will make changes into that right now.
JURY's citation will be rare from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MPF suggestion ; medals   MPF suggestion ; medals Empty

Back to top Go down

MPF suggestion ; medals
Page 1 of 1