Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

= No longer exists =

Go down 
+3
Korra
UgOtPwNeD
Captain Max
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

= No longer exists = Empty
PostSubject: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:25 pm

This doesn't exist anymore

Last edited by MPF-C18.SHIELD-EpU.78666 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UgOtPwNeD
User

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:29 pm

I will infact confess to the roundabout and the Balloons, But i didnt throw any flash's, So if you like remove my flags, Because i didnt see anything happen to SHIELD when he RDM's and screws around with turrets shooting them at other MPF's. I also did not 'blow myself up'. The car glitched and went flying allover, But if you punish me i expect Max to be punished for the RDM
Back to top Go down
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:32 pm

I saw your head loop over the training field with a flashbang in your hands throwing it at me, i only could screenshot the flash itself.
And i have been kicked and warned i will get banned if i do it again.
Back to top Go down
UgOtPwNeD
User

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:55 pm

No, You were not kicked or warned, You got a 'stop' and that was that, Also i did not throw a flash, When you have evidence of me throwing it tell me
Back to top Go down
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:56 pm

I was kicked 5 minutes after it. And i saw your head boop up at the other side of the shooting range and you threw a flashbang and then i was blinded
Back to top Go down
UgOtPwNeD
User

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"I was kicked 5 minutes after it"

No, You werent, I was on about another three houres after that, All that happened was 'Stop it and some users complaining about you, When you realised you were heading for a demotion you stopped.
Back to top Go down
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Don't change the subject here too.
If you want to complain about me make your own post.
Back to top Go down
Korra
Respected
Korra

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:16 pm

The girls are fighting again.
Back to top Go down
UgOtPwNeD
User

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:51 am

Im not changing the subject, I know you only try to get me demoted because you even admitted you only want to be a higher rank than me, Also i accept a punishment for this considering it was just us two in the server and all you were doing was shooting a gun at a barrel, So i decided to screw around until someone willing to RP would join
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:21 am

I wish I had my powers just so I could deny this. Shield is butthurt with her because she got DvL and he didn't, they've been going at eachother for awhile. He's RDMd her too. I'd just say ignore it. He just wants to be a higher rank than her.
Back to top Go down
Mizari
User

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:08 am

I've got to agree with Shield however, every time I've played on my MPF character, I've always had problems with Jury being an ass to everyone. She was adamant to get my character de-whitelisted just because I passed the slums barrier slightly...Had no problem with her in the past until she got a position of power.
Back to top Go down
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:23 am

The thing i wanted to be a higher rank then you is cause i am jelly. And i don't want you demoted i want you to get a warning to the ass since getting flashed around is annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:27 am

UgOtPwNeD wrote:
Im not changing the subject, I know you only try to get me demoted because you even admitted you only want to be a higher rank than me, Also i accept a punishment for this considering it was just us two in the server and all you were doing was shooting a gun at a barrel, So i decided to screw around until someone willing to RP would join

Don't call it shooting barrels, it definitifedly was at the firing range and its used to train. I've used it like it is supposed to be. And you decided to mess around like that.
Back to top Go down
Korra
Respected
Korra

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:31 am

Asami Sato wrote:
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 am

MPF-C18.SHIELD-EpU.78666 wrote:
The thing i wanted to be a higher rank then you is cause i am jelly. And i don't want you demoted i want you to get a warning to the ass since getting flashed around is annoying as hell.
You posted this in ban request dipshit, not warning request.
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:19 am

CLASSIFIED wrote:
First of all there is no 'Warning Requests' section, this would be the correct place to put it.

And secondly, stop swearing, it makes you sound incredibly butt hurt.
Back to top Go down
Korra
Respected
Korra

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:22 am

Asami Sato wrote:
Asami Sato wrote:
Back to top Go down
UgOtPwNeD
User

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:29 am

"She was adamant to get my character de-whitelisted just because I passed the slums barrier slightly"

No, I dont even like the idea of De-Whitelisting because i know how annoying it is to Re-Apply , And besides, You dont De-Whitelist for going into the slums, Its an Amp for being rogue, So why would i ask for you to be de-whitelisted, I wanted you Amp'd and a digit change, Also, The fact i am in a position of power does not change my attitude towards you, My attitude changes as the forums say "From the amount of time they have been an MPF" which is quite a while from me, So i am obviously going to be evil IC.
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Vasey105 wrote:
CLASSIFIED wrote:
First of all there is no 'Warning Requests' section, this would be the correct place to put it.

I'm not stupid, I know there is no thread for warning requests. He put it under ban requests, and didn't say it was a warning until way later in a reply. Also, I'm sorry if a couple bad words hurt your ears. You should try to be less sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:21 pm

CLASSIFIED wrote:
Vasey105 wrote:
CLASSIFIED wrote:

I'm not stupid, I know there is no thread for warning requests. He put it under ban requests, and didn't say it was a warning until way later in a reply. Also, I'm sorry if a couple bad words hurt your ears. You should try to be less sensitive.

I'm not sensitive, I'm not saying it affects me, it just doesn't do you any good.

Quote :
Punishment Suggested (Don't be too harsh like 'PERM BAN NAOW FOR STEALING STUPH!): Build/Psychgun/Toolgun flags removed for a few days and a warning.

He did say it was just a warning.
Back to top Go down
Korra
Respected
Korra

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:32 am

Asami Sato wrote:
Asami Sato wrote:
Asami Sato wrote:
Back to top Go down
Captain Max
Super Admin
Captain Max

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:49 am

Everyone shut the fuck up now. This no longer counts i make it up with her.
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
Head Super Admin
CLASSIFIED

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:48 am

Don't say that, you might hurt vasey's ears.

Jk luv u vasey
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , this isn't closed. If he broke some rules, making it up between you two doesn't make it up to the server's rules.

I ask that this request is further investigated, and a verdict is issued.
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:00 am

CLASSIFIED wrote:
Don't say that, you might hurt vasey's ears.

Jk luv u vasey

luv u 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: = No longer exists =   = No longer exists = Empty

Back to top Go down

= No longer exists =
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xq28Gaming :: Bug Reports and Ban Appeals :: Ban Requests-
Jump to: