Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clarifications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurochi
Developer

Clarifications Empty
PostSubject: Clarifications   Clarifications EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:50 am

-- The wipe
The recent wipe has been a disaster.
I have not explained why to its victims: The Admins; a serious thing, because admins are there to help the owners into their daily routine on the server.

The admins were wiped because of the huge amount of reports against basically every admin, record held by Korra.

We had decided to prevent any more issues being made by the admins by removing their powers for a day or two, extabilishing a new admin hierarchy, and limiting the amount of admins, and choose the most active one between the admins we thought were best, resulting into Classified being chosen.

We then would have proceeded to choose the best of the dismissed admins to tell them come back.

We got told that we had to investigate every single admin individually, and taking the bad ones away.
Well, that would have led in more reports, and the normal players' unhappiness.

When I woke up this morning, I expected to only find Classified as Head Admin, but there actually were more operators and admins. I assume Moona had good reasons, but it actually contributed into making more admins ask themselves: Why are they still in the staff but not me?

-- Outcasts

I did not void them.
I void everything caused by them, what I did not know, is that it was a good whole week of roleplay.

Why did I void that?
They were not supposed to be included yet, as their concept was still being made.
The concept we have so far:

Outcasts are failed combine experiments. They were in so bad conditions that they were thought for dead: But they were not. They slowly made their way out.

Outcasts have the following key features:

--Skill Part--
  • Slow.
  • Stupid. (Cannot open doors, and such)
  • Extremely Strong.
  • Can't talk.
  • Low Endurance: 1 Hit to the head --> Kill, 2 hits to the chest --> Kill.
  • The bones of their arms are made of a special combine metal, but their hands are not yet attached, result: sharp uncovered bones that can be used as a weapon to pierece nearly everything, even OTA's armor.
  • Cannot use any kind of weapon aside from their arms.

--Aesthetics part--
  • No skin
  • All their muscles are exposed.
  • Some of their nerves are exposed too
  • Some parts of the skull are visible, made of normal bones.
  • Tip of the Ulna and Radius visible, made of metal, and VERY sharp.
  • Front of the center of the Tibia is visible. It's made of metal.
  • Ribs are not visible, but they're made of normal bones.
  • They are so horribly and terrifying ugly that you might get shocked and panic. Maybe even give you nightmares.

--Particular Signs--
  • Noisy, agonizing breath. Breathlessness like.
  • Leaves bloody footprints.
  • Wants to die. You hear them asking you to kill them. The reason why they attack is because they think you don't want to let them die, and they get angry. (The stupid part is visible here, too.)

-- The Future
I plan on having the best staff possible. I plan on getting almost no report from the players about the current staff.

I plan on having a roleplay that actually makes sense.

Serious, and not semi-serious.

It has to follow canon as much as possible, with some tweaks to improve it.

At least, Moona and I wanted to make it like this in the beginning. Moona never told me anything about wanting to change our initial ideas, so that's why I keep enforcing them.
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Clarifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarifications   Clarifications EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 am

TwilightSpankle wrote:

We got told that we had to investigate every single admin individually, and taking the bad ones away.
I doubt everyone was causing trouble constantly, it would have been so much more logical to investigate everyone.

It's like, for example, Hitler. Hitler was bad in many ways. Everyone hated him, but then if America and Britian and Russia decided that everyone in Germany were evil and bad people, therefore killing all of them, I don't think people would be happy.

So basically what you just did. I'd also like to see Moona post more, so we all know that Moona is also the owner and is not living under your thumb.

Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Developer

Clarifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarifications   Clarifications EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 am

Vasey105 wrote:
TwilightSpankle wrote:

I doubt everyone was causing trouble constantly, it would have been so much more logical to investigate everyone.

It's like, for example, Hitler. Hitler was bad in many ways. Everyone hated him, but then if America and Britian and Russia decided that everyone in Germany were evil and bad people, therefore killing all of them, I don't think people would be happy.

So basically what you just did. I'd also like to see Moona post more, so we all know that Moona is also the owner and is not living under your thumb.

Everyone knew it was Hitler's fault.

We didn't know whose fault it was.
Back to top Go down
Vasey105
Respected
Vasey105

Clarifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarifications   Clarifications EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 pm

TwilightSpankle wrote:
Vasey105 wrote:
TwilightSpankle wrote:

Everyone knew it was Hitler's fault.

We didn't know whose fault it was.

Along with countless soldiers and generals and field marshalls etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clarifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarifications   Clarifications Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarifications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xq28Gaming :: Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: