Xq28Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Forums for the Xq28 Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your thoughts on the degen- 'man' who mocked the girl with Cerebral Palsy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsune
User
Kitsune

Your thoughts on the degen- 'man' who mocked the girl with Cerebral Palsy? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on the degen- 'man' who mocked the girl with Cerebral Palsy?   Your thoughts on the degen- 'man' who mocked the girl with Cerebral Palsy? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:25 am

Here's the video for those who don't know;

Spoiler:

Basically, a next door neighbor and his son mocked a girl named Hope with Cerebral Palsy, and the lady (Think it was her mother) Caught it on camera, and now that fuck nugget has his name, and picture aaaallll over the interwebs.

Just wanted to know, what are your thoughts on this piece of shit thing? I myself, feel the dad deserves DOUBLE of everything he gets, as he's also teaching his son: "Hey, son! It's okay to make fun of people who are different!". Not that it's NONE of the kids fault, but 99% of is it is on the piece of shit 'dad'. If I ever see him in person I'll be the one to call him out, and happily announce this fuck tard thinks making fun of different people is fun, and okay. Fucking bitchtitasscunt.
Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on the degen- 'man' who mocked the girl with Cerebral Palsy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xq28Gaming :: Off-Topic Area :: Off-Topic (AKA: Potato Area)-
Jump to: